Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Flurry of Painting

To add to the mustang I started a couple of weeks ago, I now have four other brand new custom horses started!

They are:

A Belgian draft horse - will be a chestnut with flaxen mane and tail
Two Ponies - both base coated in black, I'm undecided - so far I think one will be an appaloosa, or maybe they both will be!
A stockhorse - I think he will be a liver chestnut frame overo

Sorry no pictures yet...  there's not much to see so far.  Once I get some more color on them I'll do another little photo shoot of the herd.

I've also been busy in my never-ending attempt to organize all of my supplies.  My husband and I went and bought some more storage totes and a couple of shelf organizers.  Is it weird that I woke up early this morning, excited about the new organizational tools waiting to be put to use?  ha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment