Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Website - Getting Serious

Ok, so I've had my website up and running for...  a couple of years now...  with not much on it.  Well, over the last few days I've been chipping away at finally populating the Gallery pages I'd set up with pictures!

Here's what's up so far!:

http://www.horsetenderstudio.com/gallerymain.htm

I'm pretty happy with the progress so far.  I have to add several more dreamcatcher pictures and then get started on the greeting cards and bookmarks.  The biggest project today was the 4 hours or so spent on the cross gallery.  I think it was time well spent.  Now I FINALLY have a place where people can go to see every color I've made.  I have a few newer colors that I haven't photographed yet, but this was a huge step! 

No comments:

Post a Comment