Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another Discovery!

Shortly after learning about ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), I started seeing references to "Inchies".  Curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to find out what they were...

Quite simply, Inchies are even smaller works of art than ATC, being - you guessed it - one inch in size.  After reading about them I was super excited to try my hand at an EVEN smaller scale than the ATCs. 

So, without further ado, I present my first four Inchies!:





They were fun to make and I'm looking forward to cranking out many more of these little things. 

I also made about 15 ATC blanks, all set up to decorate.

The ongoing Studio overhaul is going well, today I spent several hours getting things set up and moved around - it's really coming together! 





No comments:

Post a Comment