Saturday, November 29, 2014

Training Clinic Day

Today my boy Bo and I went to a training clinic.  Sadly I didn't take my camera, because I thought - "Eh, I won't be able to take any pictures of myself riding..."

(Note to self: ALWAYS take the camera to a horse event of any kind)

There were several pretty horses there today and two I would have loved to have gotten pictures of - a flashy Paint with a badger face and a gorgeous dappled sooty/chocolate palomino.  Live and learn... Maybe I'll see them again at the next clinic.

Missed reference picture opportunities aside, it was a good time and I am exhausted - both physically and mentally.  It was a solid two hours of riding, working on many different exercises.  I learned that Bo has improved greatly since the last time we did one of these clinics two years ago.  I also learned we still have a lot to work on.  There is supposed to be another one in two weeks and I'm hoping to go.

1 comment:

  1. You and Bo are a good team and will only improve as time goes by. Wait. I think there was a song like that....

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete