Monday, October 26, 2015

Motivation Monday - A Lot of Dirt

Monday is actually drawing to a close here in Japan.  It was a good one here, I hope it is - or was - a good one wherever you are!


























I have one last bit of motivation that I really wanted to share.  I found this article earlier today and...  it really resonated with me.  A bit of a warning: there is some "strong" language in here, including several "F-bombs".  If that sort of language offends you, you might not want to click the link.  I felt that this message was too strong not to share, especially with my fellow artistic types.

Screw Finding Your Passion

I know I have been ignoring my passion for a long, long time - or trying to anyway.  However, today I spent quite a bit of time in the studio, including the first big steps on a project that I've been afraid to start, but have desperately wanted to (my first original sculpture).  I feel like I have the article to thank for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment