Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Trying Tuesday

This may be my lamest attempt at alliteration yet. (so far?)


Life is really, really, really hard right now.  

I've started a few posts recently and then stopped.  I just wasn't feeling it.  At times, right now, I'm feeling all of the things and then none of the things.

I still have so many big plans for this blog, the studio, everything.  

I just need to make it though this latest round of heartbreak.

For those who don't know, my husband and I have gone our separate ways.  It's a long story, of course, but that's what's going on.  He was my everything for 13 years.  It was a rough time, but there were a lot of good times, too.  I'm trying to figure out how to navigate again without him.  I think this was the best decision, though often it doesn't feel like it.

About all of those plans...  Right now, I just keep saying that I am "riding the waves" and "letting things happen".  I'm learning that I am far more patient with myself, and with life, when I am by myself.  I'm feeling all of the feelings, letting them come and go, rise and fall, happy and sad, laughing and crying.  I'm hopeful that after the seas settle, I'll be back at it, working on the things I love again, freely and without fear.

I guess that's all I have to say right now.  Mostly I just wanted to "make" myself make a post.  It's the last day of the month, I'd like tomorrow to be a new start of sorts.   

Here's Loki again, doing what cats do best - sleeping. 


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to keep custody of the chicken, and the other critters. They will help.

    Be gentle with yourself. It's a tough transition.

    Internet strangers think you can do amazing things, and eventually, you will.

    ReplyDelete