Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back on Track - My Hero!

The development of the studio website had been derailed due to not being able to settle on a suitable place to set up the (large) photo tent and lights to get PICTURES for the site.

Last night Jeff, my other half, swooped in to the rescue. I told him of the problems I was having and he busted out a couple of 2x4s and some tools. He built me a pretty slick little rig to clamp my lights to. The way it is set up allows me to put lights all around the sides and back of the tent. He also put in a removable vertical support on the back, to hold a light for the top of the tent. Another cool feature of the setup is that it's highly portable - it can be set up, and stored, just about anywhere.

So, now things are back in full swing! I just tested the setup by taking 100 or so pictures and they look great. I still have to format the pics and start putting them on the site!! Then I'll be taking pictures of other items!


No comments:

Post a Comment