Friday, January 1, 2010

A Setback and Bug Bites

I've encountered a slight setback in building my site. I took over 100 pictures a couple of days ago and very few turned out. It would appear that outdoor pictures just aren't going to work this time of year. Even at "high noon" the shadows were long in what I was trying to do. I know the importance of having great pictures, so I'm going to play around some more in the photography department. I'm thinking of buying or setting up a photo lighting cube so that I can take my pictures inside. I think that would be the best idea!

Today I've had the creativity bug chewing on me pretty hard. I had other things on my agenda, but I forsee myself working on some projects this evening and this weekend. Hopefully once I get the photography part nailed down I'll have some BRAND NEW work to showcase for the debut of my site! I think that would be pretty cool. :)

I'm rarin' to go in 2010 - ready to hit the ground running!

Happy New Year, everyone!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment