Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back in the Groove

I'm hard at work listing more new items at Etsy. I'm also planning to list more items in some other places - like my online store, facebook, and the two other online shops I've joined. I have an Artfire store now as well as one at a new site called efreeme. I really like some of the options that Artfire has for their listings.

Today is also the last day to submit pieces for the Harvest Creative Challenge from Etsy. With finals and the overall super hectic weekend, I slid off track with my plans for that. Yesterday was spent decompressing after the stress of the weekend and I didn't get much done other than tinkering with some new nail necklace designs.

Luckily I still have today to get some more items finished for the Challenge. I'm going to put together some paper goods items for it today - bookmarks and/or cards. I may do a dreamcatcher as well. I have plenty of earthy/harvest colors in my dreamcatcher supply stash.

I've also felt the bug nibbling - and now chomping - on me to work on some custom horses. They have been listed in my banners and on my pages as something that I make, but I haven't worked on any of them in a while. I don't know how much longer I can hold out! (haha)

It feels good to be back in the groove!

No comments:

Post a Comment