Monday, October 11, 2010

Uploading frenzy

I had a sale this morning at the online Nail Necklace store so that was encouraging! Someone bought two cross necklaces. I've been in an uploading frenzy today, putting more and more items up in the store.

I've also started populating my Etsy shop at long last. Here is the URL:

HorseTender on Etsy

I've reading posts and replying to several of them in the Etsy forums. I've also been surfing around, checking out some of the other shops there. It's amazing to see the items that some people create!

I'm still chomping at the bit to start on some new work, but I'm trying to hold myself to the "deal" I made - to get everything I have done so far uploaded to the stores and the dusty Studio site. I think putting pictures on the Studio site will be the most time intensive, but it's got to be done!

Well, I'd better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment