Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Everything

It appears that my last dedicated Thankful Thursday post on here was a year and a half ago...  I think I'm way overdue. 

It may sound like a cop out, but today I am thankful for...  everything.  Yesterday was a really rough day and it seemed like it got worse and worse as the day went on.  I found myself in a very dark and hopeless place.  Last night things started an upswing, thanks to Jeff and to a good friend of ours who came over for dinner.  We had a good visit and I went to bed much happier than I'd woke up.  Today the sun is shining, things are going well, and I am truly happy and so grateful for everything in my life.  Funny how things can turn around so completely, so quickly. 

Take heart, anyone who is having a rough day or a rough time, things CAN swing back to good before you know it.  Don't make rash decisions based on current circumstances, things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment