Saturday, April 11, 2015

Intermittent Blogging To Come

It's getting close to what is always a rough time of year for me and it hit me hard out of the blue today.  That, combined with the big move fast approaching, means that I'm not sure how much I'll be able to keep fresh posts up on here for a little while (but I'm still going to try).

The movers come in a little over a week and then it'll be a long 6-8 weeks (or more...? hopefully not...) until I see most of my creative supplies again.  That is hard to think about.  Making things makes me happy and during this time of year, I can sure use any happiness I can muster.

My plan so far is to hang on to a bunch of my cross-stitch supplies and crank out several more saddle pads during the transition period until we and our belongings are reunited.  I am thankful to have some sort of portable outlet for creativity.

Anyhow, this concludes my brief update on the state of the studio...


No comments:

Post a Comment