Monday, April 27, 2015

Motivation Monday - Love and Inspiration

Most of our belongings that are bound for Japan, save what we'll be taking on the airplane, are on their way now.  I managed to squirrel away a bit of cross stitching supplies and a few tatting supplies to hold me over, but other than that, ALL of my creative projects and supplies are gone.  I most likely won't see them again for about two months.  It's a weird feeling.  I'm finding small ways to keep the creative bug going, such as: gathering MOAR reference pictures (never ending project there), reading about the things other people are making, doing a bit of cross stitching, and of course, day dreaming about many future projects. 

I'm looking forward to seeing our new house for the first time; we've got a little less than a month to go.  In the meantime, I finally have a few minutes to breathe and fart around on my laptop.  So I figured it was a good time for a motivational post!  As always, these pictures inspire me I hope they inspire you.























3 comments:

  1. I love these Motivation Monday posts and I'd like you to know that you inspire me in the hobby and to work with real horses after reading stories about you and Bo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I like the iceberg one. And many others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never underestimate the influence you may have on other people. We all touch lives without even knowing it. YOU, my beautiful friend are an amazing woman, wise and stronger than you realize.

    (And Bo is doing GREAT! Fat and sassy and lazy!)

    Praying for your safe travel and your dream come true!

    ReplyDelete