Monday, November 30, 2015

Motivation Monday - Love Is

I've been neglecting my blog lately, I'm not even sure why, I guess I just wasn't "feeling it".  Truthfully I haven't been feeling much lately, it's been a bit of a rough time for me lately and I can't even say for sure why.  Maybe it's just the holidays, they can be a complicated time, and these will be our first on the other side of the world.  I am missing family and friends more than I might normally, knowing we are so much farther away now.

I really do enjoy blogging though and I want to get "back on the horse", so to speak.  My goal is to get back to daily posts and try to finish this year strong, the way I began it.  It was a small thing I suppose, but I did feel I'd accomplished something by doing daily posts for a few months straight, haha.  

With that in mind, here in Japan it is already December 1st, but I can still make a Motivation Monday post and share some pretty pictures and words with all of my friends back in the States.  ;)  I hope you had, or are having, a good day and that this week is a good one.  :)

----

A few of these pictures have to deal with encouraging and loving others, something that I feel strongly about.  I am forever grateful to anyone who has ever encouraged me, particularly during dark times, and I really hope that I do well with encouraging others too. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment