Thursday, April 28, 2016

Bad Blogger - That's Me

Somehow it has been a month since my last post.  Sorry about that.  I could come up with some excuses as to why I went from (mostly) daily posts to nothing, but really what it boils down to is depression.  This is a bad time of year for me, for several reasons.  It's a complicated thing, because...  I absolutely love spring; it is my favorite time of year.  To top that off, I'm finding that springtime in Japan is breathtaking.  It's hard to be depressed for long when you are surrounded by sights like this:



Stay tuned as I return to regular blogging, starting with this post.

I have been quietly working on several things in the studio.  In addition, Jeff and I have been doing a fair bit of traveling and I have been taking a LOT of pictures.  Horses!  Mounted Archery!  Cherry Blossoms!  I should have plenty to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment