Monday, May 22, 2017

Motivation Monday - Hustle

Wow, so I really fell into a blogging slump.  I had hoped to post about the Epic Trip (as I have been referring to my 6 week adventure around the U.S.) as it was happening, but:  

1) I highly underestimated how much the trip was going to take out of me, physically, mentally, and even emotionally.  I carried my laptop the whole way, but only took it out of my battered backpack a few times.  

2) At several stops along the way there was no Internet, which meant no laptop connection, and blogging from my phone is not such a great thing.  I took a lot of pictures along the way and I'm hoping to do a series of posts about the trip - well after the fact now, but I'd still like to share.  I think I'm finally recovered from the jet lag - and the horrible cough that I brought back as a souvenir - so I'm ready to "get back on the (blog) horse".  

With that in mind, here is a small edition of Motivation Monday to kick things off.  As always, I hope everyone has a great week.  Look for my first trip post tomorrow, or even later on today if I get froggy.  *wink*













No comments:

Post a Comment