Saturday, October 25, 2014

Best. Day. Ever.

We just returned home from the show - and dinner afterwards.  I can probably best summarize the whole experience by saying:  It was the best day ever of my entire model-horse-loving life.

I feel like I'm still in shock - a good shock.  If one believes in signs, I feel like it was shouted loud and clear to me that I need to NOT give up on this passion of mine.  I'm not sure it could have been any clearer and I've got the message.  I'll be resting up for a couple of days and then packing up to go to another show already!

I have BUNCH to report and pictures to share, but I think all of that will have to wait until tomorrow - I'm beat. 

1 comment:

  1. Sleep well, my friend! I think God simply confirmed that you need to continue and let that talent SHINE! Congratulations! I hope this is only the beginning!

    ReplyDelete