I made two more cross necklaces, in black. One for an order and one to have on hand for future orders. I dip every cross into a liquid clear acrylic sealer, to protect them from the elements and help protect from damage to the wire. Back when I used to make hundreds of these at a time, I used to string a line across the backyard to hang them off of for this step. Now I make them in smaller batches, so this is my drying station:
I've always had a thing for baskets. When I was a kid, I used to go to yard sales and if they had baskets, I'd buy them. I only own a few baskets now and this is one of them that serves a definite purpose, it is perfect for hang drying 2-3 crosses.
Remember the Buckskin Copper crosses from a few posts ago? Here they are, fresh off the drying hooks. I'll store them in small individual baggies in my "finished crosses" drawer until they sell, then I'll put them on necklace cords.
I also did a bit of laser work, including a custom desktop tribute for a friend. She ordered this to give to her mom, who has Icelandic horses.
We have an order for two custom clocks, with a picture engraved into them. Here they are, laser work done. I'm waiting on a final confirmation from the customer and then they'll be ready to assemble!
Lastly, this towering pile of wrapped boxes. However, they aren't presents, they are actually boxes Jeff asked me to wrap up for his office Christmas party - which is tonight. They will be used to collect raffle tickets. I think they turned out pretty good.
Oh, I also snapped a quick picture of a few of the dream catchers I've gotten finished up!