Monday, December 29, 2014

Motivation Monday - New Years

A new year is right around the corner.  Many people use this time to make resolutions and decide to change, to be better, to be happier.  I say you don't need a new year to make those decisions - you can choose to be better, to be happy, to live, at anytime.  (Goodness knows I'm trying to work on that kind of stuff all the time)  However, I did just come across this article and I wanted to share it today, in addition to my usual posting of motivational pictures.  I know that for me, 2015 is going to bring some HUGE changes - including a move halfway around the world.  I am looking forward to what's ahead (even if it is scary).

The article:
How To Begin Rebuilding Your Life And Making It Ridiculously Amazing



 

 
 






 
 
 
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment