Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ack! Bedtime.

So... it's late, it's been another crazy day, and I have not done my daily blog post.  I suppose it's cheating to type up a(nother) quick block of text, but I'm going to do it anyway.  I've been blogging everyday for almost TWO months straight and I'm not gonna stop now!  haha

This morning I had another assembly marathon of laser products,.  Then I went to town and had lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in a few months.  It was a good time.

I also started making some final arrangements with another friend who is coming to visit us and help out at the Stock Show.  On Sunday I'll be doing a "turn n burn" trip, driving down to Denver and back to go get her.  She came to visit us over the summer and it was a good time.  It'll be good to see her again and it should be fun hanging out at the Stock Show together.

After lunch I went and bought a couple of storage carts that I've had my eye on for YEARS.  I never bought them before, because I couldn't justify spending what they cost.  (but I was sooo tempted)  Well, yesterday I found them on clearance and today I bought two of them!  I put them together tonight and I'm hoping to do some re-organization in the Studio room (or..  just plain "organization"...) tomorrow to put them into service right away! 

I'm also planning to do a blog post with PICTURES tomorrow.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment