Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day Nine - Done... No, Really... DONE

Today was the LAST day of our booth at the Stock Show and I am so relieved.  The whole thing was an interesting experience, but I'm not sure I could have done even one more day.  We all had a good time and did decent on our sales I guess, though we didn't quite break even on what it cost to have a booth there...  We did do a LOT of networking though and had many people interested in contacting us for custom work later on, that's good.

I am SO ready to get back to work in the Studio and to go spend time with Bo.  The last two weeks have been pretty much completely consumed by Stock Show madness.  Now I'm freeeeee!  haha

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of work! Any horses left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was quite a job! Fun, but I am glad it's over. I do have a bunch of horses left and am planning to do more! :)

      Delete
  2. I am glad to have my internet back again so I can keep up! I missed the whole ordeal and had to do a lot of reading to see how it went! Glad you survived and remember...your first show is always a learning experience! It will be LOTS better next time!

    ReplyDelete