Friday, February 20, 2015

Too Fast

I feel like things are moving too fast.  Yesterday, we found out that our overseas move is going to happen a month sooner than we had thought.  We now have less than two months to do everything that needs to be done.  Last night I also found out I'm most likely going to have to say goodbye to Bo a month sooner than I had originally thought.  It doesn't have to happen that way, but it does make the most sense, and seems it would work best for everyone.  However, I'm really struggling with that right now.  Today I then learned that of the three weeks I most likely have left with him, he'll be away for a week of that.

The next two weekends I was planning to go to two last live shows.  I've been having second thoughts about going - I still am having them, especially now - but I do want to go.  This will be my last chance to do something I love for a long, long time...  just when I was (finally) getting back into it.

Some days I'm excited about the move, I'm not sure that today is one of them.

It was a busy day, I got a lot of errands done.  I'm exhausted and would like to sleep.  I hope I can.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Bobbie. I cannot even imagine what you are feeling just now. Please know I am there for you and will do my absolute best for your Bo boy.

    ReplyDelete