Sunday, February 14, 2016

Bit of a Break

The last few days I've been taking a bit of a break from, well...  everything.  I've been heaping a lot of pressure on myself lately, what with deciding to get the ENTIRE house decluttered and cleaned up (currently in the "it gets worse before it gets better" phase).  There's also the ever mounting pile of creative projects and ideas that is threatening to topple over and bury me!

So, I self prescribed some break time.  My chosen activity has been to play World of Warcraft.  I think I've mentioned it on here before, but yes..  I play WoW.  I've been a mostly casual player on there for almost 10 years (!!), though I haven't done much in the game for several months now.

One of the things I enjoy about the game are all of the different mounts and pets that you can find in it.  There are hundreds of different creatures to collect.  One of them is this adorable little critter:


Each pet has something they are labeled in the game.  This one is the "Sea Pony".  However, you can also name your pets.  So what did I name her?


Yep, Misty!  That seemed like the perfect name.

She follows my character around, floating in a bubble of water.


Also, if you click on her, you hear the sound effect of a tiny, high-pitched whinny.

She's so cute!

--------------------

Back in the real world, I did a bit of work on the epic house cleaning project this morning.  I'm hoping to get back in the grove on everything very soon, but for now it's nice to take a break.


2 comments:

  1. I too have been trying to clean the whole house... with you on that one! Misty is incredibly cute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be we are "spring cleaning"? Ha! I hope your cleaning adventure is going well, I'm slowly making progress on mine. :)

      Delete