Friday, February 5, 2016

Quick Post: To The Beach! (also Challenge Day 3)

Today I am planning a mini excursion to the beach.  I plan to...  take model horse pictures!  I've always been inspired by beach pictures that others have shared and so I think I'm going to go see if I can manage to take some of my own.

Wish me luck!



Oh, and...  the Copperfox Challenge for Day 3 is: Be a Model Horse

That's a tough one, I'm not really sure...  I think being a Stablemate could be fun if you could come to life and go exploring around the house, you could get into small places that way.  However, you might also be in danger of being eaten quickly by the household cat or dog if you were that small.

Maybe a Traditional scale would be better.   ;)

As far as mold and color, well, I like action poses.  Maybe one of the Breyer racing molds.  Color - probably either black or something flashy like a loud appy or pinto.

Sorry, I'm not terribly specific.  I guess I've just never thought about being a model horse!  Real horse - yes.  ;)


2 comments:

  1. "Be a Model Horse" is probably the number one reason I'm not participating in this blog challenge. Yeah, I just don't see myself writing a post about what kind of model horse I would be.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete