Saturday, September 12, 2015

Akhal-Teke Stickers!

Yesterday, these arrived in the mail:


They are stickers, drawn by Amanda Brock of Rogue Horse Studio/Art By Brock.  I saw them listed on her Facebook page and I immediately went to her Etsy shop.

I couldn't decide which colored one(s) to get, they are all beautiful, so...  I bought them all.


She was also offering two uncolored stickers that could be colored in by the buyer.

....

I bought those too.


What can I say, I LOVE Akhal-Tekes and have since I was a little girl.  They are not a breed you often see on "stuff" and these stickers are so cool!  I'm sure I'll find some gorgeous inspiration for the ones needing color in my Christmas present from last year - the book "Golden Horse".  It is chock full of stunning Akhal-Teke pictures.

If you haven't already, you should go check out the other beautiful horse stickers she has listed in her Etsy shop right now.  She still has several other breeds and colors listed, they are all beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment