Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Perfect Ending

Yesterday, right at the end of the awesome day that I had, it got even better.

When Jeff came home he had a pile of mail and he said, "It's all for you!  You got ALL the mail." He was acting grumpy since he's expecting some things too.  It wasn't all for me, he got a bank statement...  haha

Here's my birthday goodies:

Apoxie Sculpt!

Micro beads!


I knew those were coming, but this was a surprise!  A gorgeous cross-stitch kit from a friend back in South Dakota.  


I love it!!


If I ever finish my Arabian cross-stitch these two would make a nice pair.  ;)


Yay for birthday loot!  Arrr!
(my birthday is also International Talk Like A Pirate Day..  so I had to throw that in there)

2 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday -- yes, definitely, those two horseheads would look splendid together. I've done paint-by-numbers horses and they're STILL up on the walls -- long lasting I guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's good to know about the paint-by-numbers lasting so long. I have one of a fox that I started years ago, it was a project while Jeff was deployed. I can *soclose* to finishing it, then he came home, haha. It's on my list of things to finish... along with the (big!) Arabian cross-stitch above. That one has been in the works, off and on, for almost 8 years now.

      Delete