Monday, March 9, 2015

Incredible Day!

Today was my day in the studio with Candace Liddy and... It. Was. Awesome!  I learned SO much, saw some awesome stuff,  took lots of notes, and pictures.  I hope I can remember and put to use at least half of everything I learned today.  There's so much that I've been wanting to learn how to do and I saw most all of it today!  I may have also done some shopping and bought several resins... ;)  My wee little resin herd (of only 3) has grown quite a bit now!

As with the show, I'll do a full report once I'm home.  I apologize for these pictureless posts about all of this exciting stuff.  It's hard to upload the pictures while I'm away from home.

I'll be hitting the road again in the morning, headed back home after my wonderful whirlwind trip.  It has been a truly FANTASTIC trip all around, but of course it will be good to be home.

Oh, here's a picture from yesterday!  A quick peek at yet another post I'll have to do from this trip.  I stopped by to visit some friends and give a mounted archery lesson to a friend who really wanted to try it.  She did great!  :)



1 comment:

  1. Mounted archery sounds really cool! Can't wait to see more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete