Monday, March 16, 2015

Motivation Monday - Let's Do This!!

It's been a bit since I've done a Motivation Monday post.  As I've said before, I actually like Mondays.  Instead of viewing it as the start of an arduous stretch of days until the weekend, I like to look at it as a fresh start to a new week.  A new chance to get going on things that matter.  With that in mind, it just so happens that I'm off to a Zumba class this morning!  I've never done Zumba...  but I've decided that I really am sick of being overweight.  I want to lose weight, get back in shape, and feel better about how I look and how my clothes fit.  An excuse I've used for a while to not go to classes is that they are all in town (really not that far away... but still...) and it's been hard to get motivated to make the drive for a short class.  However, now there is a place right here in our little area (about a mile away) that offers classes.  So much for the distance excuse...  ;)  I could even walk there (or ride my bicycle), and plan to now that the weather is getting nicer.

Anyhow, here are a selection of motivational pictures to hopefully help us all have a great start to the week!  :)






 











 
 

 
 




2 comments:

  1. I've read these at least twice -- thank you, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome! I love hearing that others like my (ever expanding) collection of motivational pictures. :)

      Delete