Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Almost Wordless Wednesday - Random Burros

There's never a bad time to share pictures of longears, right?

In the summer of 2014, a childhood friend of mine come to visit us in South Dakota.  A must see, as far as we are concerned, is Custer State Park - particularly the Wildlife Loop road...  particularly the "wild" Burros on said Wildlife Loop.  I've blogged about them once before, when I shared pictures of a new baby we came across last spring.  Here are a few more pictures of Black Hills Burros.  

The picture were taken over two visits, the first set featuring a spunky grey foal who was a silly little guy, always looking for trouble.  The pictures with the car are when my friend was visiting and shows off their usual behavior if you stop a car and roll the windows down.  My friend and I could not stop laughing as we had burro heads in every window, begging for treats.












No comments:

Post a Comment