I made a halter (yay!). Then I randomly felt like tackling my scariest project at the moment: my first original sculpture. I slapped some epoxy on him, including the first work on his head - to attempt to start making him look a bit horse-like, instead of a bird or an alien. Then I started some work on the outline of his hindquarters. (Pictures to come later on)
Big news I suppose was that I finished MY Lapis Lazuli saddle pad last night.
Well, the stitching anyway. I now have a PILE of stitched pads, awaiting finish work. I've kind of been hoarding them to do a couple of other videos on finishing pads. They will be shorter videos, versus the nearly half hour start-to-finish epic that I filmed and posted a while ago.
As often happens, I was eager to finish stitching one so that I could start on another. I just started the next one.
The colors green and tan have been on my mind, so that's what this next one will be.