Wednesday, September 28, 2016

An Awesome Sighting

Night before last I threw myself a bit of a pity party.  I was feeling like I sucked, my "work" sucked, etc.  I'll spare you the gory details.  Anyway, early yesterday morning I was sleepily scrolling through the Braymere blog, marveling at performance pictures from The Jennifer Show, when I came across this:

photo courtesy of Jennifer Buxton

I suddenly realized that Treats?! (the grey horse) was wearing the saddlepad that I stitched for Jennifer (along with the saddle and doll it was made to match).  That was really cool to see... but then...

Behind Treats...

That's a horse I painted!  I had no idea he was there showing and it was wonderful to see him pop up unexpectedly.

This picture made my morning, heck, made my day.

Pity party over, full speed ahead.  :)

3 comments:

  1. You, my dear friend, are your harshest critic. Kick that guy out of the bus and get a move on! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Great Floss Acquisition of 2016! Love i!

    ReplyDelete