Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Today = Tassels

Today all I've done on the studio front is make more tassels, continuing yesterday's start, and getting some of them topped with beads.


They are being made to go with the cross-stitched panels that I completed in July, while on "Max watch".


The trim and most likely breast collar and bridle will be the green color of the pattern.  The whole thing will be quite a colorful affair when it is finally done.  I think it will be a neat experiment, actually having cross-stitched panels in an Arabian costume.  I'm anxious to see how it all turns out.

Sad to say, my very first Arabian costume attempt still looks the way it did back in... January.  It currently consists of a the saddle and attached panels, shaped for the PAM it is being built on.  I did finish (I think) enough tassels for that one.  They all "just" need to be attached.  I think I have all of the braidwork done for it too, everything still needs to be assembled.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to spend the majority of the day in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment