Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tiny Tuesday - Smaller Than Micro

I've already posted about Out of the Woods, one of the three horses that I painted to enter in The Jennifer Show.  However, I wanted to post about the other two, too.

They are...  tiny.

I've mentioned these little ones before, and talked about how I'd like to paint them sometime.  They are 1:72 scale cavalry figures.  I had no idea how they would turn out; I'd never painted anything so small and had only painted a few micro minis so far as anything below Stablemate size.

They turned out MUCH better than I'd ever hoped.

As usual, my pictures don't do them much justice, someday maybe I'll figure that out.

Without further ado, I present Admiral (bay) and Randy (chesnut):















2 comments:

  1. They look great! I couldn't paint on such a small scale. Would you ever sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wasn't sure I could paint something so tiny either - which is probably why it took me so long to try. ;) Hadn't actually thought about selling them, but yeah, I might! :) I also have several more unpainted ones and now that I know I can actually paint them, I might make up a few more.

    ReplyDelete