Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ready To Roll - Again

Well... as soon as I wake up in the morning and heave all of THIS into the car!:




I'm so excited about show number 2!  Or, shows number 2 and 3 I suppose I could say, since it is a double show.  The most exciting thing to pack was what I put together last: a few of my drastic custom horses that I'm going to have Candace Liddy look at.  I am SO excited for my day with her!  We scheduled it for after this show, so that could be part of the reason I can't wait to hit the road.  ;)

My plan is to leave early in the morning, get to the motel and check in to the motel as soon as possible, then try -once again- to finish up some of my in progress customs.  Some of them only need hooves and eyes painted!  I just can't seem to get them done lately with the distractions and obligations at home, so I'm hoping several hours in a motel room by myself might do the trick.  I'll let you know...  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment