Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Prepping Parts

I've been working on a bit of tack parts prep lately.  Started by taking inventory of the straps I have made for Stablemate blankets and making some more of them.  I also moved them from a tiny organizer box into a larger storage option.  I have 4 of these boxes, that weren't being used.   

I found a new use for the former blanket strap organizer.  As of tonight it's now holding sets of hardware (slot rings, jump rings, and tongue buckles) for 8 halters.

Just in time, too.  A few days ago I prepped some kangaroo lace to build a halter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment