Monday, April 7, 2014

Motivation Monday #1

On the topic of coming up with daily topics, a new idea popped into mind. 

May I present: the first installment of "Motivation Monday". 

Monday is a day that a lot of people dread, I used to be one of them.  For some time now though I have actually enjoyed Mondays.  I look at this day as a fresh start, the start of a new week, a new chance to work toward my goals.

I have a thing for collecting pictures on the Internet.  They fall into three main categories: reference pictures for crafting, funny pictures, and inspirational pictures and quotes.  It's that last group that I plan to share here.  The idea might evolve over time, but for now I think I'll take a few and share them every Monday.  I hope they will make someone else feel inspired, as I have been.

Here we  go!


 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment