Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November

Just a quick update...

I've been feeling not so hot the past few days.  In the interest of keeping it from turning into something even worse, I've been sleeping... a lot.  I haven't felt up to doing much, so when I'm not sleeping I've been playing games on the computer, then back to bed.  There are rumors of some nasty things going around here and I'm bound and determined not to come down with them - ha!

I already feel better than my worst day, which was Halloween.  I woke up that day feeling like death (appropriate?) .  I don't think I would have needed much of a costume to venture out and pull off a zombie impression - especially how I was feeling, paired with the nifty, large, creepy heat gun burn on my arm from last week.  "Great makeup!",  I pictured people saying...

Anyhow, I'm hoping to be back in the studio this next week.  I've got too many irons in the fire to be down (any longer) with a bug!


Below is today's beautiful sunrise.  It occurred to me that I think it might be the first that I've seen since we arrived here back in May.  During the spring and summer here, the sun is up by 4am - no joke.  However, this picture was taken just after 6am this morning.  It's a much better time of year for sunrise viewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment