Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards - New!

Here are three brand new listings on ArtFire.  Valentine's Day is right around the corner, but there's still time to order a special, one-of-a-kind card for your sweetie!

All three of these cards were inspired by the January Challenge for the Card Markers Guild on ArtFire.  We were challenged to create a card using "Inchies".  (I blogged about my excited discovery of Inchies a few months ago:  Another Discovery! )  I decided to take off and run with the idea and ended up making three Valentine's themed cards, featuring little inch-square tiles.


On ArtFire: Checkerboard Card 




On ArtFire: True Love Card




On ArtFire: Hearts and a Kiss Card




They were fun to make and I would love to create even more Inchie cards after this!  They are a lot of fun to create, but I wasn't entrirely sure what I would do with them.  Oddly enough I hadn't considered using them on cards!  The growth of ideas like that are why I really enjoy the monthly Challenges on the Card Markers Guild.   

No comments:

Post a Comment