Friday, October 28, 2016

Busy Makin' Stuff

While things have been relatively quiet here on the blog front, I've been busy making (or finishing) a bunch of things.

Here are a few quick pictures of what I've been up to.

The next batch of saddlepads are now finished with felt backings and signature tags:



I've also been making a bunch of saddle stands.

Four of them are unfinished wood:


Eight stands are in a variety of colors: slate blue, black, dark pink, red, and green.  I've done two of each color.


They turned out kinda cool!


Next up is the daunting task of (properly - or as best I can) photographing each new thing and getting them listed in my shop.  This is not the fun stuff, for me, which - as I've said before - is why I constantly have a backlog of finished pieces that need to be photographed and listed.  Oh, I do enjoy taking pictures, but I'm not that good at it and my product photography often leaves much to be desired, so it's not something I look forward to.  Still really need to work on that...

I'm going to try and buckle down though and get all of these squared away and up for sale.  Be on the lookout for them!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment