Sunday, April 16, 2017

Trip Check In

First off: Happy Easter!

I am finally stationary for more than a few hours, somewhat rested, nothing else going on for a bit, AND have Wi-Fi.  So I figured it was way past time for a quick check in.

I'm a little over halfway done with the Epic Tour of the US.  Two days ago, I reunited with Jeff in Texas and we are now in Arkansas for a couple of days.  It was good to see Jeff again after a few weeks on my own, touring the western half of the US.  It's also really nice to not be the only one doing all the driving - hence the reason I am sort of feeling rested, finally.

The great picture upload, sort, and edit has just barely begun and I wanted to share this picture first.  It's my handsome Bo boy at his vacation home in Arizona.  I took a bunch of pictures of him and also my friend took several pictures of us together on my last morning there.  Stay tuned for some Bo spam!



There is SO much that I want to share about the trip so far, and it's not even over yet.  I may have a month or more worth of blog material to wade through and compile.  For now though, I just wanted to say "hello!".

1 comment:

  1. Delighted to hear it! Bring on the Bo spam, spambo, er, well -!!

    ReplyDelete