Saturday, January 20, 2024

Enjoying the Possibilities

I have this thing that happens in my brain sometimes.  It feels like an explosion of ideas, good feelings, excitement, hope.  It's happened a few times today.

For a good chunk of the afternoon and evening, I was chipping away at the continuing efforts to get my studio set up just right.  Also getting set to make more things.  I’m currently sold out of leather halters (SO happy about that) and I have many custom horses waiting for me to return to them. 

Plus:

BreyerWest is coming.

I have big plans for that, of course I do. 

Today there was a lot of enjoying the possibilities going on as I unpack more supplies and work on a bit more organization, before I settle in to get some work done.

I thought I’d share a glimpse at some of the fun stuff I have to work with and to work on.  Look at all of the possibilities!  Chaotic as it may seem, this really is my happy place.  😊









3 comments:

  1. Your studio is so much more organized than I've seen it before! Enjoy -- make those halters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know where you got the shelving for your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found it on craigslist, for $75. The closest one to it that I found online was this one:

      https://www.burtonandburton.com/ribbon-rack-metal-dz-975239.aspx

      There are also some wooden ones that are a bit similar on Etsy, and some DIY plans there, too, that I had been considering before I ended up finding this one. I hope that helps!

      Delete