Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cleaning Day

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day.  In fact, I'd say the weather is perfect.  The sun is shining, it's nice and warm, 70 degrees - not too hot, not too cold.  Mercifully there is no wind.  So, what am I up to?  Getting started on cleaning up the Studio room.  It may seem an odd choice of activity on such a beautiful day, but I'm encouraged and excited to get it done.  The beautiful day and sunshine has me charged up and wanting to get stuff organized! 

I've also just now changed the theme on here to a nice green, spring inspired background.  As much as I have been wishing for snow all winter, I may have to accept the possibility that winter is now over...  We still have time to get in a big winter storm, but it feels very spring-like today.  Tomorrow we'll change the clocks forward, giving another hour of daylight and that makes me happy.  Though it's never been diagnosed, I suspect that I have some of the seasonal, or light affected depression.  I have noticed that on gloomy, overcast days, it's all I can do to get motivated and do anything.  However, on a day like today, full of brilliant sunshine, I am usually feeling go, go, go! 

Well, enough rambling, it's time to get back to cleaning!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment