Friday, March 9, 2012

Just Can't Take it Anymore!

For each of the last two days I've been frustrated by not being able to find something I need supply-wise.  I've had an overwhelming urge to start working on some new items, but I have been thwarted by not being able to find a critical needed element.  First it was my black card stock (still MIA at this writing) and yesterday it was a tool called a carbide scraper (also still missing).  I know both of those things are here, in fact I know I've come across them recently, but alas - now I can't find them.

I was on a roll with organization in my Studio room quite a while ago.  Everything had its place and I was actually working at my desk down there.  Now that room is a mess, the desk is covered with stuff, and I've taken to working on my projects either here at my computer desk, or in the living room.  Hence there now being THREE places in the house where I have supplies and projects stashed.

I finally announced to my husband last night that I need to gather up EVERYTHING and return it to the Studio room and re-organize it all so I can find things when the urge to create grabs hold of me.

Now all I have to do is do it...

Sigh. 

:-/

(lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment