Monday, July 24, 2017

Motivation Monday - Keep Fighting

I have been...  down for quite a while now.  Truth be told, I've been dealing with some heavy depression ever since my big trip, back in March-April-May.  Friends and regular readers will know that depression is no stranger to me.   I suppose a bit of a clue from the outside that it has a tighter hold on me is when I stop blogging.  I enjoy blogging, I have a ton of stuff I'd like to share and quite a backlog - especially now when I'm still posting about The Trip, while plenty more blog worthy events have happened since then.  

Truthfully "The Trip" could have been a month's worth of daily posts, and I certainly intended it to be, but I wasn't ready for the onslaught of emotions that would hit me during and after the adventure.  I think the "trip report" posts are winding down now.  I'd like to do one or two more - tomorrow's post will be about my loot from BreyerWest - in the spirit of the Breyerfest loot picture and post sharing that I've seen.  However, there are plenty of newer things to talk about and I'd like to do that.

I've got a few more hours (U.S. time) to squeeze in a Motivation Monday post, so I figured it'd be a good way to start the week.  As always, I hope it's a good one for you!


















No comments:

Post a Comment