Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Like Option Three

The way I see it, from a crafting standpoint, I have three options for our upcoming overseas move.  I have way too much stuff to take along (craft supplies and otherwise!).  What should I do with it?

1 - We are going to be putting some things in storage.  I could put some of my supplies in storage, but I don't really want to do that.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thin down on excess "stuff" all around, not just pack it away and have to deal with it again when we return.

2 - My first idea was to do what I originally thought of for purging the Studio - decide what I don't want and sell, give away, or donate it.  

3 - Or... I can craft my butt off for the next few months and try to use up as much of my supplies as I can before we leave.  Then sell, give away, or donate the finished items.

I like the last option the best.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment