I'm still not feeling 100% but am, hopefully over the worst of the crud, so I got a little bit more done today. Did a big clean up of the kitchen - it had gotten scary!
In the crafting department, I did more work on the latest cross-stitch pad. I ended up with a few more rows than this done after I took the picture. I'm already looking forward to starting on the next one. I came across a pair of colors that look awesome together and I'm excited!:
Then I moved onto some time in the Studio, where I had company:
There was much sanding done... much. (my lap):
One of tonight's projects, a repaint that I'm doing for a friend. He had a broken leg. I fixed that and actually lengthened it, because it was shorter than the other hind leg. Tonight I also built up the front of that hoof and did some more prep work. I'm thinking he should be ready for paint tomorrow:
Two more that were worked on tonight. The one on the right is another micro mini that I had prepped. She will be painted a tobiano color. She was black, but had several (thin) coats of white paint put on tonight. The one on the left will be a dapple grey.
I also filled in the neck and started sculpting the cheeks and underside of the head on the bucking draft horse from a few posts ago.
That's it for today. Now it's time for bed!