Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sick Day

I've been sick for the last week, but in typical "me" fashion, I've been plugging right along - in other words, not taking care of myself...  Last night and today my body finally said - enough!  So...  I spent the entire day on the couch.  I watched a bunch of stuff on the DVR, napped, and did a bit of cross-stitching.

I had company.  Kitten spent most of the day with me, sleeping of course:



Although when I turned on a dog show, she watched it with me for a little while:



This was my project for the day, other than resting, my latest cross-stitch model horse saddle pad.  These pictures are from my phone, which has a pretty crummy camera,  The thread colors here are dark brown, black, cream, and a golden brown.  The rest of this (that is white now) will be the dark brown color that is on top and bottom.  I'll have to get a better picture of it!  I think this will be a pretty one when it's done.  It is the 5th so far that I've stitched on 18-count cloth.  They take a lot longer than the 14-count, but I'm liking the results.  I already have my next pad colors in mind.  They are fun to make:




Now it's time for some soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment