Monday, October 18, 2010

New Designs!

I've had the idea rattling around in my head for a week or so... Why don't I start playing around with some horseshoe nails and see if I can come up with some new necklace designs? The Disciple's Cross design has been very popular over the years. Lately though, I've been toying around with the idea to make some brand new, original pendant designs - still using the horseshoe nails and colored wire as a base. I think those materials are so cool together - and apparently so do a lot of other people! *wink*

Anyway, I'm pleased to report that between last night and this morning, I've created not one, not two, but THREE original horseshoe nail necklace designs! I'm very pleased with how they have turned out - and I'm not done yet. I've got ideas for possibly two or three more and who knows what else might come to mind. I'm not sure what the next step is. I'm thinking I may make a few of each in different colors and see if there is any interest in them.

We created the Nail Necklace site to sell the Disciple's Cross design, but now I think Nail Necklace will become its own product line!

I'm very excited!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment