Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pictures, pictures!

I spent yesterday in a photo taking frenzy. I've never been quite happy with pictures I've taken of my cross necklaces - and I've tried taking a BUNCH of them over the years.

I went to work in the photo tent and after a few more failures, I think I finally figured out the magic formula for capturing my crosses in pictures!



I'm really starting to like my photo set up!

After the marathon of dreamcatcher creating and the marathon of photo taking, I'm chomping at the bit to move onto another project. However, I've a deal with my A.D.D. crazy self. I'm going to try really hard not to lose myself in another creative pursuit until I have the pictures of all of the dreamcatchers and crosses firmly uploaded to my online store! I'd like to get them all uploaded to the Galleries on my Studio site as well, and maybe even put into my Etsy shop for good measure, but we'll see...

Right now I'd better get back to uploading items at the store!

Oh and by the way, here is the link to my online store:

Nail Necklace - Online Store

For now all of the items from Horse Tender Studio will be hosted at my Nail Necklace store. Nail Necklace is the first online store that I set up. It has been the sales location for my cross necklaces. Until I have TIME to create another store for the Studio, the majority of Horse Tender Studio sales will go through Nail Necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment