Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day Three = New Additions

Today some new faces joined the herd, I stopped by another of the stock show vendors and saw that they sold Breyers.  They had some of the new Stablemate molds and of course I had to get some of them.  Here are the new additions!


I love all of them!  I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with them, but I'm thinking they'll most likely be customized, since I'm not much of an OF collector anymore.  I do like the "mystery foal" who is in the box with the appaloosa, so that one might stay OF...  ;)

Off to bed to rest up for day four!

3 comments:

  1. I really like theses stablemates!
    May have to order myself some. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cool! I love the mustang (the roan at the top), and the bay... and the Icelandic... Well, yeah, all of them. Lol

      Delete
  2. I like these new molds. I like the bay. This year I'll be collecting the surprise foal sets again.

    ReplyDelete